Full 3-day Cognitive Behavior Therapy Workshop.
CBT is a goal-oriented psychotherapy treatment focusing on practical approaches
to problem-solving. It is used to help people develop more beneficial patterns of
thoughts and feelings by changing patterns of thinking and behaviour that are the
causes of disruption and difficulties.
Cipta Aliansi Edukasi’s CBT workshop is a full 3-day workshop for counselling
students, graduates, and professionals to learn how to prescribe and practically
administer CBT for anger management, interpersonal communications, and han-dling of personal or professional relationships.
PIYALI CHAKRABARTI, M.
Piyali Charkrabarti, M.Phil
Piyali is a Singapore Registered Psychologist (SRP), specializing in Clinical
Psychology. She is committed to working with individuals across different
clinical and organizational settings. Her work involves the application of
behavioral science to predict, identify and comprehend the interactions
and reactions of an individual in both personal & group setting.
She works as a Clinical Psychology Consultant, Scott Psychological Centre
for ADHD & Developmental Trauma in Singapore. Piyali is doctoral
candidate in Clinical Psychology, Group Psychotherapy, Professional
School of Psychology, California, USA.
Join us to find practical solutions for ourselves and our clients in distress.
Find out how:
• To re-construct our thoughts.
• To Recognize maladaptive patterns of thinking/acting
• To decrease the intensity & frequency of problematic symptoms
• To develop adaptive responses
• To increase coping skills
• To prevent relapse.
Gedung E-Building lantai 2, Komplek Harmoni Plaza Blok I No. 2-4,
Jalan Suryopranoto, Jakarta Pusat
Thursday-Saturday, 5-7 July 2018
Note: CBT workshop is delivered in english (CAE provides translator only for
participants who ask in bahasa)
• Introduction of all members, course objective and timetable
• Learning expectation
• Participants learning goals from this course
• What is Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT)
• History of CBT
• Identify the activating agent (A)
• Identify & evaluate the consequences
• Identify primary & secondary emotions (C)
• Elicit the belief-thinking (B)
• Review Day 1 case work & and timetable for day 2
• Basic CBT case conceptualization
• Formulate B-C connections
• Setting goals
• Role Play
• Review and timetable for day 3
• Anger Management & CBT
• Communication, Toxic relationship & CBT
• CBT at work place
• Role Play
• Summary and closure