Full 3-day Cognitive Behavior Therapy Workshop.
“Happiness Habits” is a three-day course which is more tailored to focus on a common problem, e.g., social anxiety, managing depression (e.g., dealing with unexpected life events) or coping with personal/ work stress. This training will help participants tackle self-defeating and irrational thoughts during difficult periods of their lives and designed to improve the quality of life by both nurturing their happiness habits for self and others. Participants will be more aware of the importance of self-worth and valuing relationships with others through cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) approaches.
Dr. Piyali Charkrabarti, Psy.D, USA
Piyali is a Singapore Registered Psychologist (SRP)and an Approved Supervisor recognized by the Singapore Psychological Society. She completed her Psy.D from the Professional School of Psychology, California, USA. Piyali previously served as Head of the Department of Psychology at the Cerebral Palsy Alliance Singapore (CPAS).Currently, she works as a Clinical PsychologyConsultant at Scott Psychological Centre for ADHD & Developmental Trauma in Singapore.
Piyali is a Certified Choice Theory Reality Therapist (CTRT) through the William Glasser Institute of Singapore and also trained in Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy (CBT), Schema Therapy, Narrative Therapy, Acceptance Commitment Therapy (ACT), and has completed Level 1 and 2 Gottman Couple Therapy.
Additionally, Piyali is a clinical member of American Group Psychotherapy Association (AGPA) and she is experienced in conducting group psychotherapy to support clients in managing their challenges. She is also currently serving the Chair at Group Psychotherapy Special Interest Group (SIG) through Singapore Psychological Society (SPS).Apart from providing direct clinical services to clients, Piyali is passionate about developing the competency of budding psychologists through providing clinical supervision. Recognizing the effectiveness of different intervention modalities, she also conducts workshops.
Join us to find practical solutions for ourselves and our clients in distress.
Find out how:
• To re-construct our thoughts.
• To Recognize maladaptive patterns of thinking/acting
• To decrease the intensity & frequency of problematic symptoms
• To develop adaptive responses
• To increase coping skills
• To prevent relapse.
Gedung E-Building lantai 2, Komplek Harmoni Plaza Blok I No. 2-4,
Jalan Suryopranoto, Jakarta Pusat
Thursday-Saturday, April 16-18th, 2020
Note: CBT workshop is delivered in english (CAE provides translator only for
participants who ask in bahasa)
• Introduction, course objective and timetable
• Learning expectation
• Participants learning goals
• What is Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT)
• History of CBT
• Identify the activating agent (A)
• Identify & evaluate the consequences
• Identify primary & secondary emotions (C)
• Elicit the belief-thinking (B)
• Review Day 1 & and timetable for day 2
• Basic CBT case conceptualization (anxiety, depression, anger, or any personal issues)
• Formulate B-C connections
• Setting goals
• Introduction of third wave therapy
• Review Day 2 and timetable for day 3
• Integration of CBT & Mindfulness (3rd wave)
• Application of CBT at work place
• Summary and closure
*Participant will be awarded a CBT Certificate.